1. Those who do not hold valid exit or entry documents or refuse or evade border inspection.
2. Suffering from serious mental disorders, infectious tuberculosis or other infectious diseases that are likely to cause significant harm to public health.
3. Those that may endanger China's national security and interests, disrupt public order or engage in other illegal and criminal activities.
4. A person who has been deported or decided to be deported has not completed the prescribed period of time for which they are not allowed to enter the country.
5. Fraud in the visa application process or failure to guarantee the expenses incurred during the stay in China.
6. May engage in activities inconsistent with the type of visa after entry.
7. Other circumstances under which entry is prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.