1. Registration of accommodation
1) According to Article 30 of the Implementation Rules of the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Administration of Entry and Exit of Foreigners, international students must register their accommodation at the local police station within 24 hours. Failure to register after the deadline will be punished.
2) For the students who live in the International Student Apartment, the apartment management personnel shall assist them in handling the relevant registration formalities. When checking out, they shall state where they want to go. International students living outside the apartment should inform the teacher in charge of the accommodation address and contact information in time, the landlord will help to go to the police station. The 839 data sheet stamped with the official seal of the police station should be kept for inspection after the accommodation registration is completed.
3) Apply for a new passport, apply for a new visa, change of accommodation address and re-entry after leaving the country shall be re-registered within 24 hours.
4) 24-hour check-in
1. International students should report to the local police station for accommodation registration within 24 hours of each arrival.
2. For international students living in the International Student Apartment, the College will handle the registration procedures for the students, but the students will enter the country
Copy of passport must be submitted to Room 510, International Student Management Office within 24 hours.
3. For overseas students living in diaspora, the landlord and the student should go to the local police station for registration within 24 hours after each entry.
4. Article 39 of the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People's Republic of China for foreigners who stay in hotels within the territory of China, the hotels shall handle accommodation registration for them in accordance with the relevant provisions on public security administration of the hotel industry, and submit the accommodation registration information of foreigners to the local public security agencies. Aliens who live or lodge in a residence other than a hotel, shall within 24 hours after check-in, register with the public security agency of their place of residence either by themselves or by the host person.
Article 76 Paragraph 6 of the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People's Republic of China where a hotel fails to register aliens' accommodation in accordance with the relevant provisions, it shall be punished in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Penalties for Public Security Administration; those who fail to submit lodging registration information of foreigners to the public security agency as required shall be given a warning; second circumstance, off-campus accommodation
1. Sign a rental agreement with the owner. Note: Before signing the contract, the owner should carefully confirm the "House Property Right Certificate" and ask the owner to assist in the registration of foreigner's accommodation at the local police station within 24 hours, otherwise the rental contract cannot be signed.
2. Apply for accommodation outside the apartment at the International Student Center by presenting the "Rental Contract", the receipt of tuition payment and a 2-inch photo. Fill in the "Security Agreement on Off-Campus Accommodation for Foreign Students" and issue the "Check out Notice" to the front desk of the apartment.
3. With the Foreigner Registration Form (in triplicate), the Foreigner 839 Entry Form, and the Certificate of Consent to Live outside the Apartment, you can go to the police station of the rented house for registration within 24 hours after you move to the off-campus house (it will be more convenient to go to the police station with the landlord for registration).
4. Keep the approved Registration Form for Aliens' Residence for visa application and inspection upon departure. Holders of residence permits are also required to go through procedures for changing the address of the residence permit.
Warm tips: changing the residence of the students on the move, need to go through the above procedures. International students who fail to go through the formalities of accommodation registration and residence alteration according to the regulations will not be able to go through the relevant visa formalities and will be punished by the public security authorities in accordance with the law.
Tips: Please refer to the regulations on off-campus apartment management.