1. Report to the police station in the area of the lost area.

2. Apply for the loss report certificate from the Exit and Entry Administration Bureau of Harbin Municipal Public Security Bureau with the certificate issued by the police station.

3. Apply to the embassy or consulate for a new passport after obtaining the loss report certificate.

4. Apply for a visa re-issue at Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of municipal Public Security Bureau with your new passport.