Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship Enrollment Prospectus of Harbin Normal University
Department of Education of Heilongjiang Province consigns Harbin Normal University to enroll excellent students to study for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctor’s Degree. International students may choose programs from the given form and their tuition in China will be paid by Heilongjiang province government. The details are as follows:
I. Qualification, Application Conditions of Scholarship
Close to China, friendly to China, non-Chinese citizens, and have foreign nationality for more than four years (including four years), abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and be healthy. Scholarship applicants must be students who have not studied in China. (The graduates of Chinese graduates must have a graduation period of more than one academic year). The academic qualifications and age requirements are as follows:
Scholarship for Undergraduate: Scholarship is provided to those who apply to attend undergraduate program with a time span of 4 years. Applicants are required to have a diploma comparable to a Chinese high school certificate with good records. The applicant should be younger than 25.
Scholarship for Master: Scholarship is provided to those who apply to attend master program with a time span of 2-3 years. The applicant should be with a Bachelor’s Degree with good records and recommended by 2 professors or 2 associate professors. The applicant should be younger than 35.
Scholarship for Doctorate: Scholarship is provided to those who apply to attend doctoral program with a time span of 3 years. The applicant should be with a Master’s Degree with good records and recommended by 2 professors or 2 associate professors. The applicant should be younger than 40.
II. Contents of Scholarship
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship will offer international students their fees and spending on tuition, accommodation (double room), Comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living allowance of ￥3500 (Doctorate student ONLY). The scholarship does not include international travel expenses. Students who require more practice or experiment than the teaching plan of university have to pay the extra cost themselves.
III. Application Materials
Applicants should give a truthful account and all the materials should be printed in duplicate.
1. Application Form for Heilongjiang Province Government Scholarship. Please finish the form in Chinese or in English.附件3.黑龙江省政府奖学金申请表.doc
2. Notarized highest diploma and transcript.
3. Applicants who are enrolled in school must submit proof of attendance and transcripts from the school they are attending. (The required documents in Articles 2 and 3 are not required to be notarized in Chinese or English).
4. HSK certificate (HSK 4 required when applying for bachelor programs except major Chinese Language and Literature, HSK 5 required when applying for master and doctor programs).
5. A study or research plan 800-1000 words should be written in Chinese or in English.
6. Recommendations in Chinese or in English of two associate professors (or with titles above) are required for master and doctorate application.
7. Original and copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.体检表.doc
8. Passport copy (only photo page)
Applicants could send the application documents to Harbin Normal University before May 1 annually. Applicant materials are not refundable regardless of admission or not
Address: International Students Admission Office
Harbin Normal University
50 Hexing Road, Nangang District
Telephone: + 0086-451-88067479 / 0086-451-86315015
Fax: + 0086-451-86305382